Lots to Do
Only a short walk from our chalets or accessible via our driver service, the charming resorts of Morzine and Meribel have plenty to offer. With a range of boutiques and specialist shops, there is a great atmosphere exploring chocolatiers, local wines and cheeses, traditional French gifts or stocking up on ski gear.
• Morzine has its own indoor swimming pool with steam baths and sauna. In Meribel, the Olympic Park features a swimming pool, spa, and fitness centre
• Cinema in Morzine, often playing films in English. Look out for VO (Version Original) on the posters in town.
• Indoor Ice rink as well as a smaller outdoor Ice rink, open to the public on certain afternoons/evenings in Morzine. In Meribel, the Olympic Park also has an indoor ice rink.
• The local Ice hockey team, the Morzine-Avoriaz Penguins play in the top league in France with regular league and cup matches against other teams, if they have a home fixture during your stay. In Meribel, the same applies for Les Bouquetins home team.
• A variety of mountain activities can also be booked - night sledging, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, paragliding, husky-dog sledding and ski touring. Please ask our UK concierge team for further details, as we would recommend booking prior to your stay to ensure activities are available.
• We work closely with an in-house massage and beauty treatment service in the comfort of your chalet. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment. It’s a great treat for the non-skiers or for a special occasion.
• Plenty of Apres-ski! Live music, whether it’s DJs or live bands, or the infamous Folie Douce, now present in Avoriaz as well as Meribel.
• Non-skiers can purchase a pedestrian lift pass and meet your group for lunch at one of the Mountain restaurants close by to the lift. Speak to our team if you wish to get some recommended options.