This newly renovated chalet has been completely redesigned and refurbished. The original traditional timber and stone frame has been reconfigured to create spacious en-suite bedrooms and indulgent living spaces. A lift has been installed to whizz you from the chalet entrance to the heart of the living area and bedrooms.
The large oak dining table is the centerpiece for sumptuous breakfasts and gourmet dinner parties prepared by your own professional chef. The lounge area with open fireplace, luxurious leather sofas, hide rugs and lavish throws provide the comfort. Whilst soft lighting, large screen TV, Apple TV, Sonos and Wi-Fi provide the ambience and entertainment to unwind after your day on the slopes.
The chalet is ideally located 600m from the centre of Morzine. So close enough to enjoy the towns nightlife, but far enough away to enjoy peace and quiet and some of the best views in the resort. A large south facing balcony wraps the main floor of the chalet, culminating in a large terrace with hot tub, providing the finest position in Morzine to enjoy the breathtaking panoramas.
The 7 bedrooms are all generous in size, 5 bedrooms are en-suite, 2 of the bedrooms are linked and share an en-suite shower room, making it perfect for families or group of friends. We can accommodate guests in singles or king size doubles to suit your group.
One of the bedrooms has also been equipped with wet suite and extra width doors to enable wheelchairs, which combined with the lift provides the chalet with full disabled access.
The chalet owners are a Morzinois family, with roots in the oldest industry in the area; owning the local slate mine. The chalet design incorporates the slate influence throughout, supported by brushed wood interiors, contemporary furniture and enticing soft furnishings.
- Wii Motion Plus
- Bose Sound System throughout with Internet Radio and iPod dock
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Lift providing access to all floors
- Large Sun terrace and balconies
- Parking for up to 4 cars
- 7 bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms are linked and share an en-suite shower room
- 5 en-suite bedrooms with walk in showers (Room 2 has bath)
- Outdoor hot tub on terrace with spectacular views
- Traditional open fireplace in living room
- Satellite TV and Apple TV
We are committed to providing our guests with a professional, experienced and friendly service to ensure that their holiday runs smoothly from initial phone call through to their return home at the end of their stay. Our concierge team will guide you through all aspects of your holiday before your departure to ensure that your holiday enjoyment is maximised. Our experienced team of chalet managers, chefs, hosts and drivers will welcome you to the chalet and be on hand to deliver attentive, unobtrusive and professional service through your stay.
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- Free-flowing house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from our cellar*
- Canapés served 6 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm
- Airport transfer service available between Geneva and Morzine (additional charge) - contact our team for further information
- Daily house-keeping and evening turndown service
- Pre-departure and resort based concierge service
- Soft Towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting service*
*Please note that the services are available at additional cost, contact our concierge team to design your bespoke holiday