The Lightbowne is one of the newest chalets in Meribel and certainly one of the most striking in the 3 Vallees. The traditional brushed wooden exterior conceals a modern British interior part country retreat, part West End members club.
Nestled in a private corner of Mussillon close to the centre of Meribel. The chalet has been recently renovated throughout. Spread across 4 floors and a generous 368m2, the chalet design has been carefully considered to bring together a sumptuous modern style with a generous feel of space, otherwise rare in Alpine chalets.
Furnishings, decoration and detail are delivered by contemporary designers Philippe Starck, Thibaut and Tom Dixon. The design creates a chic and decadent feel to the chalet, with the original wooden beams and stone clad open fire place a nod to the chalets heritage.
The large bedroom suites are each unique in their style and theme. Some have free-standing baths in the bedrooms or sofa areas with TV's which are ideal for movie nights. The largest suite has an additional bedroom which can accommodate 2 extra guests.
The lounge and dining rooms open onto a south facing terrace with incredible panoramic views across the valley. The lounge area built around the open fire place boast huge sofas and cosy armchairs creating the perfect relaxation space after a fabulous day exploring the vast Three Valleys ski area. The day's thrills and spills on the slopes can be shared over a lovingly prepared dinner at the over-sized solid wood dining table.
To help unwind further the ground floor of the chalet has been transformed into a lavish spa room. Step out of your ski boots into a tranquil Sofa area, with sauna and sunken spa and the option of massage and treatments from our in-house therapists in the private massage room.
- Library with TV
- Large dining area to seat 14 guests
- Large lounge area with Audio Visual
- Boot Room with heated boot warmers
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 6 Master bedroom suites
- Free-standing baths in most bedrooms
- Indoor Spa with seating area
- Sunken Hot tub (9m2)
- Large Sauna
- Massage and Therapy room
Click on images to enlarge
Suite 1 - Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, sofa area, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower and WC
Suite 2 - Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, love seat, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower and WC
Suite 3 - Twin/Double bed, armchairs, en-suite bathroom with double sink, shower enclosure and WC
Suite 4 - Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower and WC
Suite 5 - Twin/Double bed, en-suite bathroom with double sink, shower over bath and WC
Suite 6 - Twin/Double bed, free standing bath, snug area with TV, en-suite room with double sink, walk in shower, WC
Children's twin bedroom (contained within Suite 6)
Please note that all beds except children's room can be configured as either super king size doubles or single beds.
- Canapés served 6 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course fine dining menu paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet served 7 days
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- Free-flowing house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from our cellar*
- On-call in resort private driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm, available 7 days
- Private airport transfer service available if required between Geneva and Morzine* - contact our concierge team for further information
- Daily house-keeping and evening turndown service
- Pre-departure concierge service
- Chalet manager and host to assist you throughout your stay
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting service*
*service available at additional cost, please speak to our concierge team to build your perfect holiday package.
|Week Commencing||The Lightbowne
|Saturday 8th December
|Saturday 15th December
|Saturday 22nd December
|Saturday 29th December
|Sunday 6th January - **Saver Week**
|Sunday 13th January - **Saver Week**||Was £21,000 - Now £16,200|
|Sunday 20th January||£21,000
|Sunday 27th January||£23,400|
|Sunday 3rd February
|Sunday 10th February||£30,000|
|Sunday 17th February||Fully Booked|
|Sunday 24th February||£30,000
|Sunday 3rd March||£30,000|
|Sunday 10th March||£27,000
|Sunday 17th March
|Sunday 24th March||£22,200|
|Sunday 31st March
|Sunday 7th April
|Sunday 14th April