The combination of incredible views, generous living spaces, outdoor hot tub and our Classic catered service have made Roc Soleil one of our most popular chalets.
Chalet Roc Soleil has a modern twist to a traditional timber and stone build. Tucked away in a secluded location, the property enjoys peace and privacy away from the bustling village, which is only a 10 minute walk away. Taking advantage of Roc Soleil’s south facing elevated position, the uninterrupted mountain views are breathtaking. These are maximised by the chalet’s floor to ceiling windows, terrace balconies and perhaps best of all, a concealed open air hot tub.
With 1 double, 2 family rooms and 1 triple bedroom available the chalet has flexibility to accommodate in comfort groups of friends and families of between 8 and 11 guests.
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Games/DVD/hifi with iPod dock
- Sun terrace and garden
- Covered parking area
- 4 bedrooms – 1 x triple (en-suite), 1 x double (en-suite), 2 x double (shared bathroom)
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with spectacular panoramic views
- 500m from Super Morzine telecabine and town centre
- Log Fire
We are passionate about the service we provide, we listen to our guests and take inspiration from all areas of hospitality to ensure that we are at the forefront of the industry. Every detail of your holiday is important to us and our whole team are motivated to impress and exceed your expectations.
Chalet Roc Soleil is part of our Classic Collection and benefits from a service that has been tailored to help you indulge in your holiday.
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Selection of superior house wines
- Bottled beers, fizzy drinks and mixers*
- Selection of fine wines and champagnes available from our cellar*
- Canapés and kir royales served on your first and last evening
- Pre-dinner drinks and nibbles served each evening
- 3-course evening meal served with a selection of house wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily Freshly baked afternoon tea
- Minibus service between the chalet and slopes operating from 8am to 10.30am and 3pm and 6pm
- We are able to organise airport transfers on your behalf half (additional cost applies) please enquire for pricing details*
- Personal booking service tailored to your groups requirements
- Daily house-keeping and hotel clean of bedrooms
- Helpful and attentive chalet staff responsive to your needs
- Soft Towels with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting in the comfort of your own chalet*
*Additional cost payable at the end of your stay