"Petit Amis was fabulous. When we arrived we were blown away by the view of Morzine below us and the surrounding mountains. Stunning and such a treat to wake up to each morning."
Petit Amis guests Feb 2015
Chalet Petit Amis is ideally positioned on the tranquil south facing slopes of Morzine, just 400m from the Super Morzine telecabine and resort centre. Our guests love the peaceful location, and incredible views of the Pleney slopes and surrounding peaks, which are best enjoyed from the outdoor hot tub.
The chalet has a charming open plan lounge and dining area, with log burning stove and inviting leather sofas. The living area is finished with hi-tech gadgets including Apple TV, SONOS, wifi, TV, DVD and Wii. Put your feet up and let your host take care of you with a glass of wine and some delicious canapés before a carefully prepared 3-couse dinner.
Each of the bedrooms are en-suite, equipped with freeview TV and beautifully finished in traditional Alpine style. Three of the rooms have their own balconies.
Petit Amis is perfect for groups of friends or families that want their own private chalet where they can enjoy long dinner parties, a touch of luxury, and easy access to Morzine centre.
- Large flat screen TV with Apple TV in lounge area
- Sonos sound system,
- DVD, Nintendo Wii
- 5 Spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Quiet location with fantastic views (only 300m to Super Morzine lift)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Log Burner
We are passionate about the service we provide, we listen to our guests and take inspiration from all areas of hospitality to ensure that we are at the forefront of the industry. Every detail of your holiday is important to us and our whole team are motivated to impress and exceed your expectations.
Chalet Petit Amis is part of our Classic Collection and benefits from a service that has been tailored to help you indulge in your holiday.
- Canapés and kir royales served on your first and last evening
- Pre-dinner drink and nibbles served each evening
- 3-course evening meal served with a selection of house wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Selection of superior house wines
- Bottled beers, fizzy drinks and mixers*
- Selection of fine wines and champagnes available from our cellar*
- Personal booking service tailored to your groups' requirements
- Daily house-keeping and hotel clean of bedrooms
- Helpful and attentive chalet staff responsive to your needs
- Soft Towels with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting in the comfort of your own chalet*
*Additional cost payable at the end of your stay
- Minibus service between the chalet and slopes operating from 8am to 10.30am and 3pm and 6pm
|Week Commencing||Petit Amis|
|Sunday 7th January - **Saver Week**
|Sunday 14th January
||2 Rooms @ £475pp|
|Sunday 21st January||Fully Booked
|Sunday 28th January||Fully Booked
|Sunday 4th February
|Sunday 11th February||Fully Booked
|Sunday 18th February||Fully Booked
|Sunday 25th February||Fully Booked
|Sunday 4th March||Fully Booked
|Sunday 11th March||Fully Booked|
|Sunday 18th March **Saver Week**
||Short Break Sun - Weds £295pp
|Sunday 25th March||Fully Booked
|Sunday 1st April||Fully Booked
|Sunday 8th April
||2 Rooms @ £595pp|
|Sunday 15th April