"Chalet La Musardiere was perfect, food was excellent and the staff very accommodating! The chalet is awesomely located and outstanding value for money – we literally do not have a bad word to say about our holiday!"
James D. January 2016
La Musardiere is the ideal destination for those looking for a traditional chalet located in the heart of the Morzine village. The property has 7 en-suite bedrooms, which can accommodate large groups of up to 17 guests, we also offer the chalet on a room by room basis if you would like to share your experience with other like-minded groups.
The chalet is within an easy walk of Morzine’s main lift stations, just 250m walk from the Super-Morzine telecabine and 300m from Le Pleney. Both the Morzine/Les Gets and Avoriaz ski areas are accessible without the need for jumping on a shuttle or bus service. As well as easy access to the slopes, the many bars, shops and restaurants are all also within easy reach making it ideal for après ski.
The chalet has 5 twins, 1 triple and 1 quad bedroom, all are en-suite with comfortable soft furnishings and TV with DVD players in each. The lounge and dining area provides comfortable seating as well as a dining room centred around a beautiful open fireplace, cliched we know but what better place to relax and enjoy your 3-course meal or glass of port and cheese board.
The chalet is perfect for groups of friends or families looking for a fun and spacious chalet in a central location
- Large open plan lounge and dining room with fantastic views
- Bluetooth Sound system
- Television Room – TV, DVD, Playstation
- 7 spacious en-suite bedrooms (5 twins, 1 triple, 1 family room)
- Quiet location close to the town centre and telecabins – 200m from Super Morzine, 300m from Pleney
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
Room 1 - Triple Room with 3x Single beds, en-suite shower room with single sink and WC
Room 2 - Quadruple Room with 2 x Twin beds and set of bunk beds, en-suite shower room with single sink and WC
Room 3 - Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with single sink, shower over bath and WC
Room 4 - Twin beds, en-suite shower room with single sink and WC
Room 5 - Twin beds, en-suite shower room with single sink and WC
Room 6 - Twin beds, en-suite shower room with single sink and WC
Room 7 - Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with single sink, shower over bath and WC
We are passionate about the service we provide, we listen to our guests and take inspiration from all areas of hospitality to ensure that we are at the forefront of the industry. Every detail of your holiday is important to us and our whole team are motivated to impress and exceed your expectations.
Chalet Musardiere is part of our Classic Collection and benefits from a service that has been tailored to help you indulge in your holiday.
- Canapés and kir royales served on your first and last evening
- Pre-dinner drinks and nibbles served each evening
- 3-course evening meal served with a selection of house wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily Freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Selection of superior house wines
- Bottled beers, fizzy drinks and mixers*
- Selection of fine wines and champagnes available
- Personal booking service tailored to your groups requirements
- Daily house-keeping and hotel clean of bedrooms
- Helpful and attentive chalet staff responsive to your needs.
- Soft Towels with mid-week towel change
- Complimentary Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting in the comfort of your own chalet*
*Additional cost payable at the end of your stay
|Week Commencing||La Musardiere|
|Sunday 18th February||Fully Booked
|Sunday 25th February||Fully Booked
|Sunday 4th March||Fully Booked
|Sunday 11th March||Fully Booked
|Sunday 18th March
|Sunday 25th March||4 rooms @ £575pp|
|Sunday 1st April||5 rooms @ £695pp|
|Sunday 8th April
|Sunday 15th April