Chalet Du Bois is one of the best located chalets in Morzine. Nestled at the foot of the Pleney slopes, in a secluded area below the tree-line in the centre of Morzine. There is a choice of pistes that enable you to ski right to the back door and the heart of the vibrant village is only 150m from the chalet door.
The property was one of the first chalets built in Morzine. It has been lovingly restored in recent years; modernising the facilities but retaining the traditional chocolate box charm. The design perfectly pairs contemporary features of stylish bathrooms, sauna and an outdoor hot tub with a traditional decor of weathered timber wall panels, wood burning stove and antique furnishings. For entertainment, there is a large flat screen TV with free-view, music and home cinema system as well as a choice of board games.
Set over 3 floors Du Bois provides comfortable accommodation for up to 14 guests across 7 bedrooms. Two of these rooms form a separate suite on the ground floor with a kitchen and sofa area, providing useful functionality, privacy and extra entertainment space for children.
The chalet location and bedroom layout makes it ideal for families and the open lounge and dining areas are great entertaining spaces for sociable groups.
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Nespresso machine
- Bluetooth Sound System,
- DVD, Nintendo Wii
- 7 bedrooms with 5 bathrooms
- Ski-in Location on Pleney slope
- Outdoor Hot Tub on decking
- Balconies and large terrace
- Log Burning Stove in Lounge
- Flat screen TV with Apple TV in lounge area
- Room 1 & 2 - Family Suite, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom with shared bathroom and separate WC (kitchenette and seating area with TV)
- Room 3 - Master suite, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower over bath, double sink and WC
- Room 4 - double bedroom with shared bathroom and separate WC
- Room 5 - twin bedroom with shared bathroom and separate WC
- Room 6 - twin bedroom with en-suite shower-room with sink and WC
- Room 7 - twin bedroom with en-suite shower-room with sink and WC
We are passionate about the service we provide, we listen to our guests and take inspiration from all areas of hospitality to ensure that we are at the forefront of the industry. Every detail of your holiday is important to us and our whole team are motivated to impress and exceed your expectations.
Chalet Du Bois is part of our Classic Collection and benefits from a service that has been designed to help you indulge in your holiday.
- Canapés and kir royales served on your first and last evening
- Pre-dinner drink and nibbles served each evening
- 3-course evening meal served with a selection of house wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Selection of superior house wines
- Bottled beers, fizzy drinks and mixers*
- Selection of fine wines and champagnes available from our cellar*
- Personal booking service tailored to your groups' requirements
- Daily house-keeping and hotel clean of bedrooms
- Helpful and attentive chalet staff responsive to your needs
- Soft Towels with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting in the comfort of your own chalet*
*Additional cost payable at the end of your stay