"We had a great week staying at the Chalet Bouquetin. Our chef and host looked after us superbly, providing us with outstanding food and hospitality. The chalet was first class and the girls certainly enjoyed the cinema room and jacuzzi. Our driver was excellent, always on hand to take us where we wanted in the morning and also pick us up late afternoon!!"
TG Ski Bouquetin guest January 2015
The residence is nestled in a secluded enclave below the south facing forests of the Zorre, it offers breath taking views across the valley and is only a stone’s throw away from the centre of Morzine.
The property has been cleverly designed over a number of floors and comfortably sleeps ten guests. As you enter the chalet you are greeted by a beautiful vaulted wine cellar and cut glass chandelier, which highlight the detail and indulgent design of the chalet. The large cinema room with reclining leather arm chairs, projector screen and Kaleidascape surround sound entertainment system is also situated on the same floor along with four of the bedrooms and the sauna.
The main floor comprises of a beautiful split-level lounge and dining area. The lounge with luxurious oversized sofas and soft furnishings is centred around a three metre open fire and enjoys stunning views across the valley. The dining area enjoys the same exceptional views and provides the perfect setting for indulgent dinner parties after a tough day on the slopes. Leading off from this level is the expansive sun terrace with a sunken outdoor hot tub. The master suite occupies the top floor with a rain shower big enough for two as well as a freestanding bath within the bedroom.
With stunning facilities and our summit level service you’ll find it hard to leave.
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bedrooms with bath and power shower
- 2 bedrooms share large rain-shower bathroom, 2 x separate WC
- Master suite has open plan bathroom separate shower and bath
- 3m wide modern open fire
- Outdoor sunken hot tub with spectacular views
- Wine Cellar with upgrade options available
- Cinema Room with projector and “lazy boy” recliners
- Sky box
- DVD player
- Sonos Sound System with Internet Radio and iPod dock
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Large Sun terraces and balconies
- Parking area
We are committed to providing our guests with a professional, experienced and friendly service to ensure that their holiday runs smoothly from initial phone call through to their return home at the end of their stay. Our concierge team will guide you through all aspects of your holiday before your departure to ensure that your holiday enjoyment is maximised. Our experienced team of chalet managers, chefs, hosts and drivers will welcome you to the chalet and be on hand to deliver attentive, unobtrusive and professional service through your stay.
- Canapés served 6 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- Free-flowing house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from our cellar*
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm
- Airport transfer service available between Geneva and Morzine (additional charge) - contact our team for further information
- Daily house-keeping and evening turndown service
- Pre-departure and resort based concierge service
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting service*
*Please note that the services are available at additional cost, contact our concierge team to design your bespoke holiday