Chalet Borealis is simply one of the finest chalets in Meribel, it’s luxurious finish and facilities combined with its exclusive location create the ultimate mountain hideaway.
Chalet Borealis is one half of the impressive Aurora Borealis chalet, which is located in the exclusive Les Brames estate. The chalet has 5 en-suite bedrooms and features an adjoining bunk room ideal younger guests. Each bedroom has a flat screen television with smart hub and access to a movie library.
The chalet fuses traditional Alpine style with contemporary furnishings and media throughout. The large open living room has vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and expansive sofas that are centred around an open fire. The office area on a mezzanine level overlooks the living room. The dining room is a split level down from the sofas which with the surrounding double height windows provide a dramatic setting for your breakfasts or evening dinner parties.
The chalet has an outdoor hot tub located on the sun terrace which has seating, BBQ and bar area, making it perfect for spring time après ski fun.
The chalet property features an entertainment room with pool table and home cinema as well as mini bar and sumptuous sofas. To help you relax there is also an indoor sauna and massage room, where in house masseurs can be arranged to visit and treat tired and aching legs. The quality of the chalet facilities makes it ideal for families and adult groups alike.
Each chalet features a professional chef, a chalet host and a driver who is dedicated to delivering high quality dining, attentive service and ensuring that you get the very best from your holiday.
- Pool Table
- Flat screen TV's in each bedroom with smart hub and movie library
- Games Console and Sound Station
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking Area
- 5 en-suite bedrooms + bunk room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa / Treatment Room
- Large Sun terraces and balconies
- Entertainment room with Media Console and DVD
- Canapés served 6 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- Free-flowing house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from our cellar*
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm
- Airport transfer service available between Geneva and Morzine (additional charge) - contact our team for further information
- Daily house-keeping and evening turndown service
- Pre-departure and resort based concierge service
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting service*
*service available at additional cost, please speak to our concierge team to build your perfect holiday package.
|Flexible Arrival Dates from 8th December
|Short Break Offer Wednesday 27th - Saturday 30th December
|New Year Week
|Wednesday 3rd - Sunday 7th January
|Sunday 7th January - **Saver Week**
|Sunday 14th January
|Sunday 21st January||Fully Booked
|Sunday 28th January||Fully Booked
|Sunday 4th February
|Sunday 11th February||Fully Booked
|Sunday 18th February||£14,950|
|Sunday 25th February||Fully Booked
|Sunday 4th March||Fully Booked
|Sunday 11th March||Fully Booked
|Sunday 18th March **Saver Week**
|Sunday 25th March||Fully Booked
|Sunday 1st April||Fully Booked
|Sunday 8th April
|Sunday 15th April