Chalet Aurora is simply one of the finest chalets in Meribel, it’s luxurious finish and facilities combined with its exclusive location create the ultimate mountain hideaway.
Chalet Aurora is one half of the impressive Aurora Borealis chalet, which is located in the exclusive Les Brames estate. The chalet has 5 en-suite bedrooms each featuring a flat screen television with smart hub and access to a movie library.
The chalet fuses traditional Alpine style with contemporary furnishings and media throughout. The large open living room has vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and expansive sofas that are centred around an open fire. An office area on a mezzanine level overlooks the living room. The dining room is a split level down from the living area which with the surrounding double height windows provide a dramatic setting for your breakfasts or evening dinner parties.
To help you unwind from your busy life and ease your tired ski legs you can indulge in the chalet hot tub, sauna, massage room and entertainment room featuring a pool table and home cinema.
Chalet Aurora's outdoor hot tub is located on the sun terrace which has seating, BBQ and bar area, making it perfect for spring time après ski fun. The quality of the chalet facilities make it ideal for families and adult groups alike.
To ensure that you receive the best service during your stay, you will be cared for by a chalet team of executive chef, chalet host and driver.
- Pool Table
- Flat screen TV's in each bedroom
- Games Console and Sound Station
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking Area
- 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa / Treatment Room
- Large Sun terraces and balconies
- Entertainment room with Media Console and DVD
- Canapés served 6 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- Free-flowing house wines
- Selection of fine wines available from our cellar*
- On-call in resort driver service running from 8am until 10.30pm
- Airport transfer service available between Geneva and Morzine (additional charge) - contact our team for further information
- Daily house-keeping and evening turndown service
- Pre-departure and resort based concierge service
- Soft towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- The White Company Toiletries
- In-house massage service*
- In-house ski and boot fitting service*
*service available at additional cost, please speak to our concierge team to build your perfect holiday package.